Christian Counselling Services Overview
What You Can Hope Again Counselling offers:
- Christian counselling services - Christ is the center of our world-view. We rely on Him and the Holy Spirit to help us counsel you because They know you better than anyone.
- trauma recovery dealing with such issues as abuse and PTSD - Kevin has his Diplomate in Trauma Recovery. A Diplomate is the equivalent of a Fellow.
- Christian counselling services offers music therapy for the healing of damaged emotions and spiritual uplift, using songs written by Kevin Osborne as well as hymns and songs of your choice
- goal setting
- coping with stress, anxiety and depression
- individual and family therapy
- grief recovery
- help dealing with life issues
- counselling for pastors
- we provide in-office coverage for Matheson, Kirkland Lake, Englehart and Val Gagne, Ontario
- due to the distance involved, people in Temiskaming Shores and Timmins, Ontario can receive counselling over the telephone, or they can come to our office if they prefer
We believe that no one should be denied counselling because of finances. If finances are an issue for you, please contact us and we will work something out.
All sessions are 45 minutes
- short-term counselling: 8 sessions or less - $85.00 Canadian per session
- long-term counselling: 9 sessions or more -$80.00 Canadian per session
- all insurance accepted if you arrange it with the insurance company
We are located at 445 6th Avenue West in Matheson, Ontario. The cross street is MacDougall. We are the green house and office just around the corner from the post office. Matheson is on Highway # 11 between the two halves of Highway #101.
Our phone number is (705) 316-0725.